As a not-for-profit Club, our purpose is to maintain positive and successful business model, whilst maintaining meaningful relationship with local sporting, charitable, and support groups through sponsorship and in kind donations.
Local projects and/or services that contribute to the welfare and broader social fabric of the local community and are aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged communities, or funding are for projects that affect within an internal community like schools and grassroot sports like local sporting groups.
How we may be able to support your organization:
• Cash sponsorship of your event or season
• Grants for personal sporting endeavors
• Assistance in fund-raising for your cause
• Donations of vouchers for auctions, hampers or prizes
• Vouchers for recognition of volunteers within your organization
• Complimentary room hire for your group meetings
If you think that The Club would be able to assist you in your endeavors, please apply.
Please attach a cover letter with letterhead of your organization outlining your request for sponsorship, any important dates associated with your event/season, and contact information. Upon receiving your application, one of our staff members will be in contact to finalize the sponsorship proposal. Please allow 4-6 weeks to allow for the application to be processed.